F2 Navigation   |  Options  |  Login  |  Register  |  Status  |  FAQ  |  Upload Pics  |  Normal Mode Bookmark and Share


Back to Index | Reply to Topic

Page: 1 2 3 4  | Previous  Next | First  Last

  What does fucking a woman in the ass feel like?
F2.BBS
Unregistered

Inquiring minds want to know.
.
Unregistered

It depends on the woman
Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

26981 posts

Over-rated.
.
Unregistered

Heaven
.
Unregistered

tight as fuck
.
Unregistered

Like warm apple pie, if the apples were replaced by warm feces
.
Unregistered

My dick was itchy afterwords.
.
Unregistered

I only did it with a rubber on for about 3 strokes before I came so I can really say. The chick got pissed because she told me I could only put the head in, and I kept putting half my dick in.
.
Unregistered

The real action is in teasing her sphincter with the head of your penis... training it to clutch and grab your overly sensitive head. Its pretty fucked up, but worth getting your cock covered in shit for.


You may get a urinary tract infection and she will undoubtedly be grumpy afterwords. especially if you fuck around making her sphincter open and close like that. Most just want you to ram it in to get it over with as quickly as possible.


Not I, for I am an artist.
.
Unregistered

. said:The real action is in teasing her sphincter with the head of your penis... training it to clutch and grab your overly sensitive head. Its pretty fucked up, but worth getting your cock covered in shit for.


You may get a urinary tract infection and she will undoubtedly be grumpy afterwords. especially if you fuck around making her sphincter open and close like that. Most just want you to ram it in to get it over with as quickly as possible.


Not I, for I am an artist.



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anal_wink
.
Unregistered

You can watch me do it to your sister if you want me too
.
Unregistered

There is no legitimate reason to fuck a chick in the ass.

Maybe yuor secretly ghay?
.
Unregistered

feels the same as fucking a guy in the ass
.
Unregistered

. said:feels the same as fucking a guy in the ass



fag
.
Unregistered

Anyone who likes fucking women in the ass hates women and loves men. Why punish women for your repression? Its the twenty-first century - be proud that you're gay instead of demeaning women.
VP_Spiro_T_Cheney
Silicon Valley Insider

2590 posts

painfully tight, poorly lubed, smelly and vastly over-rated
.
Unregistered

VP_Spiro_T_Cheney said:painfully tight, poorly lubed, smelly and vastly over-rated



Go back to CI, faggot.
.
Unregistered

I know 2 woman that actually prefer getting fucked in the ass, they absolutely love it. Both are fucking weirdo's and were most likely molested by their fathers
former_bartender
Registered

1335 posts

The sphincter is really tight but beyond that it's much less so...and it's mostly a smelly, squalid affair.

It's overrated. Most chicks don't like it. Most straight men don't like it.
VP_Spiro_T_Cheney
Silicon Valley Insider

2590 posts

. said:Go back to CI, faggot.



No, I think I like it here. :lol:
former_bartender
Registered

1335 posts

. said:I know 2 woman that actually prefer getting fucked in the ass, they absolutely love it. Both are fucking weirdo's and were most likely molested by their fathers



I know 1. Chick I used to date. TOTAL head case.
.
Unregistered

Like Hawaiian poi, it's something you try only once in your life.
.
Unregistered

VP_Spiro_T_Cheney said:No, I think I like it here. :lol:



No Spanky here to protect you. You're in for a world of hurt, faggot. But by all means, stay - not like your PI won't leak or anything :lmao:
.
Unregistered

. said:I know 2 woman that actually prefer getting fucked in the ass, they absolutely love it. Both are fucking weirdo's and were most likely molested by their fathers




as long as you make a woman cum while fucking her in the ass eventually she will start to associate the two and start to like it.

then she'll learn to love it... assuming you are doing it right.


not a game to be played by manlets, weekend warriors and miltons that watch too much porn.
.
Unregistered

. said:Like warm apple pie, if the apples were replaced by warm feces



Fucking DING DING DING. I'll never do that again!

Page: 1 2 3 4  | Previous  Next | First  Last

Back to Index | Reply to Topic

 
Quick Reply
Moniker:
Message: