F2 Navigation   |  Options  |  Login  |  Register  |  Status  |  FAQ  |  Upload Pics  |  Normal Mode Bookmark and Share

Back to Index | Reply to Topic

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6  | Previous  Next | First  Last

Daughter's rape lie recanted; father freed after 9 years; DA declines to prosecute daughter because its just TFB
Unregistered

All men are rapists. All sex with men is rape
\
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/9/93/Dworkin_on_After_Dark.JPG/682px-Dworkin_on_After_Dark.JPG

Thus it is handed down to us from the mountaintop..
\
:tfb:
Unregistered

. said:She began engaging in sexual activity as a second grader? Aged 7? That is a sign of having been abused by an older person.

2nd grade? Maybe a peck on the cheek or mouth, learning to flirt, having a crush on another kid, pinching someone because you like them. Not "engaging in sexual activity".

YOu do realize that since the 50's society has become irredeemably evil, don't you?
Unregistered

The incel rationalization posts are good, but it's still safer to be abeta. I will never experience a vindictive ex wife using my child to put me in jail. My socks can't do that. Virtually every couple I know has gotten divorced. The guy has always lost the house. FUck that. If you enjoy TFB you have to have some serious fucking mental problems.
Unregistered

. said:Exactly. A confused, post-divorce 11 yo coached by Mommy to tell lies about Daddy, you can forgive.

But she is 23, and every day since she was at least 18 (really, about 16) shows that she has a hideous malformed character that thinks of nothing but herself. What an evil person.

She should be charged, and she should serve a day in prison for every day from her 18th birthday to the day she went and sought to officially recant, probably about 3 1/2 years. Then she can have that felony record that she gave to her father because she earned it and he did not.

In fact, let's just execute her for what she did as an 11 year old.
Unregistered

. said:In fact, let's just execute her for what she did as an 11 year old.

Fine by me.
Unregistered

The way I look at it, people accepted her word back then that she was raped, and now we are supposed to accept her word that she wasn't and that she made it all up? Maybe so, but we have no way of knowing whether she was being truthful back then or being truthful now
Unregistered

Sheesh. What a mess. Sounds like this girl had serious problems...I do wonder if she was sexually abused by someone else. The reference to having sex in 2nd grade?
Unregistered

:mexican:

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6  | Previous  Next | First  Last

Back to Index | Reply to Topic

Quick Reply
Moniker: